Wednesday, July 13, 2011

T In Less Than 2 Hours

I'm seeing L at a different time than normal.  Instead of Wednesday morning at 7:30, I go tonight at 5:00pm.  It worked out well because I get to go 'casual', and I prefer to go in shorts and a t-short than my normal business-casual wear.  It's funny how it has such an affect on me.  I really do feel more comfortable and much more 'me'.

Even with the option of flip-flops I still feel a little indifferent about going.  I may feel a bucket-load of things about therapy but indifference is not typical for me.  What's even stranger was originally we had been scheduled to meet yesterday morning but late Monday night she sent me a text that she had made a mistake and couldn't make it, and the strange part.....I was fine with it!  In fact I was sort of happy about it.  I just didn't feel like going.  That's never happened before.

I think my case-of-the-blahs continues.  Maybe it's also the summer.  We leave next Friday for a two week vacation and I wonder if I'm starting to shutdown and switching into vaca-mode.  We are renting a cottage on a lake for two weeks and I can't wait.  It's one of my favorite types of vacations. 

Someday I hope to own a cottage on a lake.  And oddly some of that hope has to do with passing it on to my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment