Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's another beautiful morning. A great morning to go outside for a run.  But I still can't seem to muster up the drive.  I'll still probably run inside on the treadmill, but running outside has such a different feel to it.  Especially on mornings like today, when the sun is shining, but it's still a bit cool, and it's quiet, not too many people up at this hour.  But that all seems to 'happy' for me to enjoy right now.

It's been about a week of the blahs.  It's not really depression.  I've been there before, many times, and this isn't it.  But I still don't feel good.  Sort of maintaining, just trying to get through the day. 

L thinks that due to some situations right now, things at work, and things with my partner, I'm not getting 'fed'.  And it's been like that for a while. 

We leave for a 2 week vacation at the end of next week and I'm hoping it helps.  In the meantime L has suggested that we see each other twice next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. I used to be an avid "walker." But, find myself struggling for the past few months to make myself walk at all daily. Like you this morning, the sun was shining, my head was aching....but I knew if I would force myself out of bed to walk in the sunlight it would help my head and my attitude. Somehow, with God's help, I was able to do just that. Even though may be small accomplishment to some people, for me it is a great one. Again, thank you for sharing. I do hope you feel better as well.

    ReplyDelete