Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm writing this because I know how stupid it is and hoping this will help adjust my thinking....one way or another.

I haven't seen L in over 2 weeks, and at the moment I don't even have another appointment set...and I'll be damned if I'll be the one to flinch first (yes, I know, crazy thinking).

We exchanged some texts on the 23rd, including one in which I said I couldn't see her on the 24th, but asking her to let me know if/when she had time to meet next week (which would have been this week).  I never did hear from her. I figured I would have heard by the end of last week or at the latest the beginning of this week, but that did not happen.

Now every time my phone goes off notifying me of a text I'm hoping it's her.  However, each time my phone goes off and it's not her I keep getting angrier and angrier.  I hate when I'm in the place, but I'm not willing to let it go either.



No comments:

Post a Comment