Monday, February 22, 2016

I still haven't freaked over the whole 'I'm not gonna hug you' thing.  Although I do feel myself maybe pulling back a bit.  I haven't felt the urge to text either, and I'm not sure if that's because I may be pulling back a little, or it's just organic.

Spent some time this morning thinking about Li.  Feels very sad to look at her pictures in Facebook and remember back where we/I was then.  I keep hoping she'll have a deep conversation with me and tell me her thoughts on leaving.  Wonder if I'd even believe them?

Not sure if my tiredness this week is caused by physical issues or emotional. This whole,peri-menopause crap has been weird all week,. But then still bothered, I guess, by her leaving. Makes me continue questioning therapy for me and/or this particular relationship. Lots of ups and downs for sure. But is it because of this so called grief about Li, or the distance Celia keeps. She can't be Li and I guess that's good and bad, yet she is and isn't Li. Feels like tomorrow's appointment will be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment