Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sent L a text over 2 days ago and I haven't heard back.  It wasn't anything earth shattering, it was anything that she technically needed to respond to, but it's throwing me for a bit of a loop.  Not a major loop, but certainly one that convinced me to take some Vitamin 'A' (ativan) last night.  I pulled away from my family and spent the night reading, 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'.

Of course logically I have it under control, let's see......she didn't get the text, she did get the text but I didn't get her response, she did get the text but then her phone died and after recharging it she forgot to reply, or she thought she replied but forgot to hit the send button, she lost her phone

She's now gone til the 13th.  Not too far, certainly reachable by phone and within the same time zone.  I guess it's just the old abandonment crap again....still.


No comments:

Post a Comment