Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I'm glad it's Wednesday and I see Celia today.  Although I do hate this living from session-to-session. It's nothing new of course, it happened with Claire and with Li, it's just so frustrating, and crazy-making.  I mean who pays someone to frustrate them?  She texted me on Monday to tell me she was coming into the shop.  Of course I like getting a text from her, but I don't think it's necessary.

I'm finally acknowledging, to myself, that I've been very anxious at the shop lately.  Yesterday I noticed before I even got there I was getting worked up.  I think it's mostly when I know I'm gonna be alone for a while.  Luckily the busy season is really kicking in and I can have staff come in a lot earlier than before and that eases things internally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment